- 8 oz. Taza 70% Deliciously Dark Chocolate
- 2.5 oz. Taza Gingerbread Cookie Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 8 oz. (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1. Melt 70% chocolate and butter together over a double boiler, stirring frequently. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla. Whisk in the sugars, followed by the cooled chocolate mixture, until fully incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining dry ingredients. Gently fold into the wet mixture.
4. Spread batter evenly in a prepared 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped Gingerbread Cookie Chocolate and gingersnaps evenly across the dish.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees, rotating in the oven halfway through baking time.
6. Cool slightly, or to room temperature, then cut into squares and serve. Add to the presentation by covering in chocolate ganache and additional gingersnaps, as needed.