Taza Chocolate Factory Store & Tours
THE FACTORY STORE IS BACK!
We are thrilled to share that we we are open at our Factory Store for in-store shopping. Please visit us, look at our machines through our viewing windows, and try lots of complimentary chocolate samples!
FACTORY TOURS ARE BACK!
Book a tour of our Somerville factory where all of our chocolate is made! Peek through windows into our manufacturing space. Our team of chocolate guides is always on hand to answer all your questions about our process, our mission, and of course, our chocolate. Savor samples of our Stone Ground chocolate products and shop a range of Taza treats. Online reservations required.
We are continuing to offer our Taza Chocolate Virtual Tour & Tasting Experience, more information on that is available here!
Follow us on Facebook to see upcoming events.
Please note that masks are strongly encouraged but not required at the Taza Chocolate Factory.
- Monday & Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday - Friday 11am - 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday 10am - 6pm
*Please note the following dates when the Factory Store is closed or has shortened hours:
- Monday 7/4 (4th of July) - closed
- Monday 9/5 (Labor Day) - closed
- Monday 10/10 (Indigenous Peoples' Day) - closed
- Thursday 11/24 (Thanksgiving Day) - closed
- Saturday 12/24 (Christmas Eve) - 11am - 3pm
- Sunday 12/25 (Christmas Day) - closed
- Saturday 12/31 (NYE) - 11am - 4pm
- Sunday 1/1 (New Year's Day) - closed