4 tablespoons of grated Taza 87% Seriously Dark Amaze Bar or Taza 85% Super Dark Chocolate Disc, approxiately 2oz
1/4 cup water
1 cup low fat or fat free yogurt, or silken tofu for a vegan version
2 cups frozen blueberries
4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
1. Heat water in a small sauce pan until almost boiling.
2. Add grated chocolate and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until cool.
4. Blend cooled drinking chocolate and remaining ingredients in a blender on high speed for two minutes, or until smooth.
5. Divide in two glasses and serve.
Fun Fact: The antioxidants found in blueberries are called anthocyanins. They are also responsible for the blue color.