GENERAL SHIPPING INFO
- Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days of receipt. Once shipped, orders generally take 2 business days in transit to reach their destination. The default shipping method (UPS SurePost, Ground, or 2 Day Air) will depend on your location, but is selected to arrive in 2 transit days to avoid melting.
- We use UPS to fulfill all shipments, and we currently only ship to the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
- Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
SHIPPING CHOCOLATE IN WARM WEATHER
Chocolate is easily damaged by heat and sunlight. We take every precaution to ensure your chocolate reaches you in perfect, delicious condition!
- When temperatures require it, we always include an ice pack and insulation to prevent melting during transit.
- During warm weather months, we do not ship on Fridays, to avoid chocolate shipments melting over the weekend. During these months, any orders received after midnight ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
- We highly recommend shipping your chocolate to an address where someone is available to receive it in a timely fashion in order to avoid any damage. Even sitting out on a porch for a few hours can cause damage in hot weather.
Even with every precaution, very warm weather sometimes means we are unable to ship your chocolate as quickly we normally would.
- We may need to delay your shipment up to a week to avoid a heat wave, or to avoid having it sit in a warm warehouse over the weekend. If your order needs to be held, you will receive an email notification.
- In some cases, it is simply too hot to ship chocolate. If we cannot fulfill your order in a timely manner because of extreme heat, your order will automatically be cancelled and refunded, and you will receive an email notification.
- UPS makes home deliveries Monday through Saturday to residential addresses. No deliveries are made on legal holidays. For more information about UPS, please visit the UPS website.
- The default shipping method will vary based on the shipping destination, to ensure that packages will generally not be in transit more than 2 days. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day Air shipping, at an additional cost.
- Note: UPS frequently updates their Service Guarantee due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other global events. Keep this in mind if you choose an expedited shipping option during checkout.
At this time, we are only able to ship to destinations in the United States. We do not ship internationally. Email email@example.com to find Taza at a store near you!
If you are ordering from another country for shipment to an address in the United States, please note that we only accept credit cards that support AVS (address verification system). Many banks outside the United States do not issue cards that support AVS; please contact your bank to verify AVS support on your credit card.