This rich and cooling Iced Drinking Chocolate recipe is the perfect way to enjoy Taza during the summer heat.
1 2.7 oz package Taza Chocolate Discs (any flavor)
2 cups milk
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
Crushed ice, shaved chocolate, whipped cream for garnish (optional)
1. In a saucepan or Kettle, heat water to near boiling.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop or grate the chocolate and place in mixing bowl with the sugar.
3. Pour the very hot water over the chocolate and sugar, and whisk until melted and smooth.
4. Slowly add the cold milk, whisking well to incorporate. Continue whisking until the mixture is uniform and smooth.
5. Fill two glasses with ice (if desired), and pour in the chocolate mix. Top with whipped cream and a shaving of Chocolate Discs. Serve immediately.