1/2 cup (1 sticks) unsalted butter
1 tbsp Cabernet Sauvignon (or other red wine)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 egg yolk
6 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Butter four custard or souffle dishes. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Heat chocolate and butter in a double boiler until completely melted, stirring often. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in wine, vanilla extract, and sugar until blended. Whisk in eggs and yolk. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon evenly into prepared dishes and bake for 15 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute. Loosen edges with knife and invert onto serving plates.
5. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, if desired.