8 oz. Taza 70% Deliciously Dark Bars
8 oz. (2 sticks) unsalted butter
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1. Melt chocolate and butter together over a double boiler, stirring frequently. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla. Whisk in the sugars, followed by the cooled chocolate mixture, until fully incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining dry ingredients. Gently fold into the wet mixture.
4. Spread batter evenly in a prepared 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees, rotating in the oven halfway through baking time.
5. Cool slightly, or to room temperature, then cut into squares and serve.