Looking for an easy Valentine's Day dessert recipe that's sure to impress that special someone in your life? Then look no further - we've got the perfect option for you, with only 2 ingredients required and a few simple steps.
- 6 oz of Taza Chocolate's 70% Deliciously Dark Bar
- 3 oz of Heavy Cream or Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Optional: Toppings for the truffles, such as chopped almonds, coconut flakes, sprinkles, raspberry powder, and espresso
- Chop up 6oz of chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir until all of the chocolate is completely melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat and stir in heavy cream or full fat coconut milk.
- Transfer the chocolate ganache into a jar or Tupperware container and store in the fridge to chill.
- Once the ganache has chilled, separate the chocolate ganache into 12 equal portions. Roll these into balls using your hands and then roll into the topping of your choice.