BENEFITS AT TAZA
Available to full time employees after a 90-day introductory period:
- Medical Coverage– Taza offers a choice of medical insurance coverage in order to allow employees to choose the plan that best fits their needs. The premium cost is shared by Taza and the employee.
- Dental Coverage– Taza offers one dental insurance plan. The premium cost is shared by Taza and the employee.
- Vision Coverage– Taza offers one affordable vision care insurance plan. The premium cost is employee paid.
- Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Long-term Disability– The premiums for these programs are fully paid by Taza.
- 401(K) Plan– Taza offers a way for employees to save for retirement, and works diligently with partners to provide thoughtful investment opportunities. In addition, Taza matches up to 4% of the employee’s contribution (Effective April 2016).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)– Taza employee’s PTO starts accruing on day one and can be used after the completion of the 90-day introductory period.
- Employees enjoy an additional paid day per year off to enjoy their Birthday, and to Volunteer with an organization of their choice.
- Summer Fridays– Additional paid time off between Independence Day and Labor Day.
- Fitness Reimbursements– Taza will reimburse employees for $50/year in road race registrations and $50/year in other fitness programs and services.
- Transportation Benefits– Employees can order MBTA passes through Taza via pre-tax deductions. Taza will contribute $20/month toward a T pass, or, for bike riders, $20/month toward bike repairs.
- Weekly Chocolate Allowance & Discount Pricing– Our employees are some of our best ambassadors!