It may be cold outside but it's cozy in our corner of Somerville! In January, we're teaming up with our neighbors at Slumbrew, Bantam Cider and Atwoods Tavern to turn Sunday into a FUNDAY for your enjoyment.Turning Sunday into FUNDAY is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make a reservation for a public tour at Taza any Sunday in January, and score half off our regular $8 ticket price with code: FUNDAY. Enjoy up-close views of our chocolate-making equipment, geek out on our stone ground process and load up on yummy stone ground chocolate samples!
- Visit our awesome neighbors for more sweet deals when you present your Taza receipt!
1. Slumbrew Brewery & Taproom, 3 minute walk. 15 Ward Street Somerville MA, Warm up with a FREE Hot buttered pretzel with house-made mustard and cheddar ale soup with purchase of a beer.
2. Bantam Cider, 11 minute walk. 40 Merriam Street, Somerville, MA. Get a FREE empty growler with the purchase of a flight of cider. Pick your favorite cider and fill up your growler to take home for later!
Photo credit: Bantam Cider
3. Atwood's Tavern, 4 min walk. 877 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA, End your FUNDAY with live music at Atwood's every Sunday at 4pm ($5 suggested donation.) You'll get the bonus of a FREE Taza pudding with purchase of an entree or sandwich.
Photo credit: Atwood's Tavern
See you for Sunday Funday!