We’re always on the lookout for an energy-filled snack that’s ready to take on the go. With our Almond Chocolate Fat Bomb, you have all that and more: a perfect combination of salty, nutty, and sweet flavors that pack a punch of nutrients without sacrificing taste. Better yet, this recipe is keto approved, full of healthy fats that will help keep your energy levels up all day long.Yields 25 fat bombs
1 ½ cup Creamy almond butter
½ cup Butter (unsalted)
2 tbsp Almond meal
1 tsp Honey-based stevia sweetener or keto-friendly confectioners sugar
1 cup Almonds
1. Mix the almond butter, butter, almond meal and the sweetener together until it becomes a pliable dough. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until set.
2. Prior to taking the dough out of the refrigerator, set a double boiler and melt the chocolate discs.
3. Chop the almonds into small pieces or roughly pass them through a food processor until they look like crumbs. Set them aside.
4. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and, using a small ice cream scoop, divide the dough into 1-inch balls.
5. Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and then cover them completely using the chopped almond. Arrange in sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Let them firm up in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Remove from fridge and enjoy!
**Baker’s tip: This recipe could be easily adapted to your favorite paleo or keto friendly nut, like macadamia or cashews.